The 2017 ASCP meeting days are Monday, May 29 – Friday, June 2, 2017. All requests will be reviewed by the ASCP Steering Committee. Notifications will be sent via email for approval.
Small events may include: advisory boards, meetings of investigator groups, organization board meetings that have restricted and defined attendance and company sponsored receptions that are open to all ASCP attendees. Events for open attendance may be listed in the ASCP program. Small event scientific symposia are not permitted at ASCP. Any receptions, hosted suite functions, or meeting (on or off site) must occur outside of ASCP scheduled events.
All requests will be required to fill out a for for approval.
Any planning should recognize the following guidelines as well:
- Any advertisements, e.g., flyers and signs, may NOT include the name ASCP, its sponsors, or imply any co-sponsorship. Signs may only be displayed outside the event location. Flyers may be placed on the material table in the registration area for events inviting all attendees, when first approved by ASCP.
- Attendee mailing lists are not available for distribution.
- Hotel door drops are not permitted for large events. Door drop invitations for functions of less than 20 are subject to review and approval by ASCP.
- Special consideration should be taken to refrain from making lavish arrangements, gift giving, advertising and commercial presentation (e.g., brand name decorations and/or gifts).
- Event locations must be identified and pre-approved by ASCP. Any changes in schedule or room assignment must first be approved by ASCP.
- All group meetings, on or off-site, must occur outside of ASCP-scheduled sessions and events.
- If hosting a hospitality suite, please refrain from scheduling and announcing luncheon events that conflict with the poster sessions.
Please contact the ASCP Executive Office at email@example.com if you have any additional questions on small meetings.