View Poster Presentation Guidelines HERE.
View Speaker Guidelines HERE.
The theme of this year’s meeting is Staging Illness and Treatment: From Prevention to Recovery.
2015 Submission Categories were:
New Investigator Awards: February 18, 2015
Posters: February 18, 2015
Individual Research Reports: February 18, 2015
Pharmaceutical Pipeline Presentations: March 18, 2015
Late Breaking Posters: March 31, 2015
- ADHD across the Lifespan: What’s New in Treatment?
- Early Intervention and Disease Prevention
- Pharmacotherapy and Psychosocial Interventions: Sequences, Combinations, and Targets
- Target Engagement: What Is It and How Can We Measure It?
- Microbiome: The Mind and Gut Connection
- Psychiatric Disorders in Childhood
- Inflammation: A Relevant Mechanism to Understand Psychopathology and Treatments?
- Warring Diagnostic Schema and Implications for Clinical Research
- Protecting the Physical Health of Psychiatric Patients
- Pharmacogenomics: Ready for Prime Time?
Poster Presentation – Poster board presentation in a general session.
Individual Research Report – Selected by the Program Committee, these are 10 minute oral presentation with 5 minutes Q&A from the audience.
New Investigator Award Program – These travel awards are specifically designed for individuals who are new to the field and have not been the Principal Investigator on an R01 grant. The NIA participant will also have the opportunity to present a poster presentation.
Panel Sessions – Have a Chair, a minimum of 3 Speakers but no more than 4 speakers, and a discussant. A co-chair is optional. Panel sessions are 1.5 hours in length.
Workshop Sessions – Integrative session with a chair and no more than 8 participants. A discussant and co-chair is optional. Workshop sessions are 2 hours in length.