Abstract submissions for the 2015 Annual Meeting is open!
You are invited to participate in the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology (ASCP) to be held at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel, Miami, Florida, June 22-25, 2015, by submitting a proposal and attending the meeting. The committee welcomes submissions from the U.S. as well as International proposals.
JUST ADDED: Late Breaking Poster Submissions accepted until Tuesday, March 31st!
The theme of this year’s meeting is Staging Illness and Treatment: From Prevention to Recovery.
New Investigator Awards: February 18, 2015
Posters: February 18, 2015
Individual Research Reports: February 18, 2015
Pharmaceutical Pipeline Presentations: March 18, 2015
Late Breaking Posters: March 31, 2015
- ADHD across the Lifespan: What’s New in Treatment?
- Early Intervention and Disease Prevention
- Pharmacotherapy and Psychosocial Interventions: Sequences, Combinations, and Targets
- Target Engagement: What Is It and How Can We Measure It?
- Microbiome: The Mind and Gut Connection
- Psychiatric Disorders in Childhood
- Inflammation: A Relevant Mechanism to Understand Psychopathology and Treatments?
- Warring Diagnostic Schema and Implications for Clinical Research
- Protecting the Physical Health of Psychiatric Patients
- Pharmacogenomics: Ready for Prime Time?
Poster Presentation – Poster board presentation in a general session.
Individual Research Report – Selected by the Program Committee, these are 10 minute oral presentation with 5 minutes Q&A from the audience.
New Investigator Award Program – These travel awards are specifically designed for individuals who are new to the field and have not been the Principal Investigator on an R01 grant. The NIA participant will also have the opportunity to present a poster presentation. Click here for details.
Panel Sessions – Have a Chair, a minimum of 3 Speakers but no more than 4 speakers, and a discussant. A co-chair is optional. Panel sessions are 1.5 hours in length.
Workshop Sessions – Integrative session with a chair and no more than 8 participants. A discussant and co-chair is optional. Workshop sessions are 2 hours in length.
Click HERE to submit an abstract for the 2015 ASCP Annual Meeting!